Everyone who attends a murder mystery weekend, and also the winners of murder mystery dinners, will receive a free car sticker which should be placed in the rear window of your vehicle.
Any vehicle displaying one of our car stickers that is spotted by me or my actors will be entered into a monthly draw. You can also enter by sending a photograph of the vehicle showing the sticker and registration number.
The winning registration number will be chosen at random and publicised on our website for one month. To claim the prize the owner of the vehicle must contact me by email – giving their full name, address and telephone number.
The mystery prize will vary from month to month but could range from a DVD to It's Murder memorabilia, a discount off a future event or even a free murder mystery weekend.
The March winner of the car sticker competition is the owner of car registration number YV51 ZZW.
This month's lucky winner will receive a £20 gift voucher which can be used towards a murder mystery. See our website for details.
To claim a prize the winner must email It's Murder with the make, model and colour of their car along with their name, address and telephone number.
The closing date for claims is 30th April 2013.
1. This is a free prize draw - no purchase is necessary.
2. The competition is open only to residents of the UK.
3. The competition starts on 1st October 2009 and shall be ongoing until further notice.
4. The winner will be the first name drawn on the last day of every month.
5. There is one prize per month, and there shall be one winner per month.
6. The prize cannot be substituted for any alternative.
7. One entry is allowed per person per month.
8. The winner will be notified by e-mail as soon as possible.
9. Prizes unclaimed after one month will be deemed to have been forfeited.
10. The winner's name will appear on the website and can also be obtained by e-mailing us.
11. By entering the competition, the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them.
12. Current actors with It's Murder do not qualify for this competition.
Based on the top-selling award winning videogame franchise: the "Hitman", this game is a genetically engineered, elite assassin known only as Agent 47. With his mark of lethal grace, unwavering precision, and resolute pride in all of his tasks, this game will get you thinking in terms of murder mystery. The game includes many famous symbols, which when found, activates bonus games, including insignia, Agent 47 and mini pc.